These delicious 3 ingredient Oreo Chocolate Truffles are an easy no-bake treat made with crushed up Oreo cookies, vegan cream cheese, and dark chocolate.
The perfect treat for Valentine’s or any special occasion or just to show you love someone.
- 38 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese at room temperature (Violife or Oatley do a great vegan cream cheese)
- 200 g dark chocolate
For decorating: melted white vegan chocolate, Oreo crumbs, sprinkles, crushed peppermint, coconut flakes or chopped nuts, if desired.
- Line an 18 by 13-inch baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Crush the Oreos in a food processor or by hand – place the Oreos in a plastic bag, and bash them with the back of a spoon until they’re crumbly.
- Combine with the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Scoop the mixture out about 1 Tbsp at a time and form into 1 inch balls then and place on the baking sheet.
- Place truffles in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate either in the microwave or steam in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove truffles from freezer and dip in the melted chocolate, using a spoon to pour some chocolate over the top then lift and allow excess chocolate to run off.
- Return to baking sheet, sprinkle with toppings if desired, or leave them plain then allow chocolate to set. ( We drizzled them with melted vegan white chocolate chips after they had set.
- When they are all dipped and decorated, place the baking sheet or tray in the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
These were so good, delicious Chocolatey and soft crumbly smooth inside. Vegan or not all chocolate lovers can enjoy these simple yet impressive.