My son always enjoyed a full English Breakfast Fry up before he decided to go vegan; there’s no reason why he still can’t enjoy it with a vegan (plant-based) version which I also love to eat.
A great start to the day especially with the colder weather now. & it’s much healthier and less greasy than a traditional breakfast.
I was amazed to discover that Tofu makes a fantastic scrambled egg replacement, it tastes & looks identical and very easy to make.
There’s some great vegan sausages our favourite are the Richmond or Naked Glory. We also use Vivera Bacon replacement.
Add some toast , beans, hash browns , fried tomatoes & mushrooms and breakfast fit for a king ! Or Vegan Queen! 👸😊
- Half a pack of Firm Tofu
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Teaspoon of turmeric (gives it the yellow colour)
- Spoon of olive oil or vegan spread,
- Gently heat the oil or spread in a pan.
- Crumble the tofu with a fork & add to pan
- Season & add the turmeric
- Heat for a few minutes, stirring continuously.